What is DMIT?
Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence test is a truly scientific study of fingerprint patterns. This will help in understanding a great individual’s potential & personality Type. Dermatoglyphics Multiple Intelligence Test (DMIT) is based on understanding from Neuroscience, Genetics, Dermatoglyphics, Psychology and Embryology.
HOW I CAN GET MY / CHILD’S DMIT DONE?
DMIT is a simple test and can be done from age of 5 yrs.
You just have to give fingerprint samples and we will do the rest.
This process takes approx 7-8 working days to get the report explained from the date of giving samples.
WHY DMI TEST IS IMPORTANT FOR ME/ MY CHILD?
- It is useful in identifying inborn talent, personality and natural character.
- Helps in identifying innate potential and inborn qualities like management skills, analysis & observation abilities, Imagination, leadership skill, analysis skill etc.
- Left and Right Brain strength & dominance check to identify persons Logical and creative brain abilities.
- Preferred learning skill: VAK Theory ( Visual, Auditory or kinesthetic learning) to learn efficiently.
- Learning style identification: Cognitive, Affective, Reflective or Critical thinking learner identification to deal with day to day life skills and learning habits.
- Howard Gardner’s Multiple Intelligence Theory wise potential statistics to find strength areas and work scopes for development.
- Multiple Quotient: Intelligence, Emotional, Adversity, Creativity and Social quotient score for a balanced life.
- Learning Potential for overall five-fold personality development.
- Career options based on innate potential.
- Identification of best career and profession based on my innate potential.
- Counselling tips for development and stress management.